Wellness / Counseling
The health and well-being of students is a priority at CUSM.
Deborah L. Wright, EdD, EdS, MSW, LCSW
Director of Counseling and Wellness
Assistant Professor of Medical Education
- Budgeting and Meal Prep Workshop
- National Depression Awareness/Screening
- Holistic Dance and Meditation
- De-Stress with Therapy Pups on campus.
- Mug Painting De-Stress Event
- November Gratitude Leaves Activity
- Eating Healthy During The Holidays
Student Assistance Plan
- Free, confidential help with personal, work-related, or school-related concerns
- Referrals to other sources for assistance
- 24-hour emergency coverage
- Sign into Canvas for access details.
Several resources for immediate assistance can be found in Canvas.